COVID-19: END CORONAVIRUS KENYA – spread the word!
(Update 3) Every1Mobile has launched END CORONAVIRUS KENYA, a mobile-friendly, low data website in Kiswahili that provides critical handwashing guidance and easy access to accredited information on the COVID-19 disease from the World Health Organisation, local helplines and daily statistics.
We need you to help us ensure that every Kenyan has access to this information. We aim to leave no one behind, and so we’re asking you to promote END CORONAVIRUS KENYA to your communities, beneficiaries, customers, supplier networks and employees so they can stay up to date with the latest guidelines and advice on COVID-19. If you haven’t already go check out our previous post for more information on the END CORONAVIRUS campaign.
Six key messages to share:
- Find out how YOU can help save lives and protect your community! Go to https://endcoronavirus.co.ke/
- Take the Handwashing Pledge to help stop the spread of Coronavirus and save lives! Visit https://endcoronavirus.co.ke/
- Celebrate your community by sharing stories of how you are fighting Coronavirus together. Join https://endcoronavirus.co.ke/
- Get the latest tips, quizzes and news about the COVID-19 disease! Go to https://endcoronavirus.co.ke/
- Get quick access to your local toll-free helplines. Visit https://endcoronavirus.co.ke/
- What do you know about the Coronavirus? Take the quiz on https://endcoronavirus.co.ke/
Six ways YOU can help save lives:
- Share https://endcoronavirus.co.ke/ via Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter, SMS and Email
- Share https://endcoronavirus.co.ke/ on your company website and social media channels
- Promote https://endcoronavirus.co.ke/ to all your employees, suppliers and customers
- Include Key Messages in consumer-facing communications
- Include Key Messages in any PoS and packaging material
- Ask your advertising/PR/comms teams to promote https://endcoronavirus.co.ke/
Please let us know how you are spreading the word and if you want to see END CORONAVIRUS in another language or geography, please contact us now at email@example.com.
Pamoja, we can stop the spread!